What makes working for KEYNES different?
Here are some answers of – perhaps - your future colleagues:
- KEYNES places the emphasis on long-term cooperation – with both customers and employees.
- KEYNES participates in the collective bargaining agreement of the chemical industry.
- Alternating assignments at our headoffice and our customers’ sites offer you the opportunity to get to know different customers and challenging projects.
- Regular visits by our Sales staff ensure a direct line to Neuss during long-term onsite assignments.
- KEYNES trains its employees - including career changers – through own colleagues who know what counts in engineering practice.
Curious? We are looking forward to your résumé.